Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Thank you to ClausNet and thoughts on 2014

My first entry into this blog is to first say thank you to the members of ClausNet for accepting me into the forum and family of Santa's. I've been trying to find another Santa to talk to for the last two seasons and to have been able to find and get accepted into this community, is just an honor. This last season was my best ever in Japan, with visits to children's clinics, kindergartens, community centers, high schools, special needs schools and private parties. I started thinking about years past and remembered that one time I visited an orphanage. I remember the sparkle of magic in those kids eyes when I came out and talked with them and brought them gifts. I want to do that again, so I've decided to try and find as many of the orphanages as I can in the prefecture that I live in and try to organize a visit. I will also get my schools to start up a toy drive for the children of the orphanages.

I'll update as this plan progresses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment